CURT 17063 MV Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control Black Up to 14,000 lbs, 2-Inch Shank, 2-5/16-Inch Ball
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 2% on the CURT 17063 MV Round Bar Weight Distribution Hitch with Sway Control Black Up to 14,000 lbs, 2-Inch Shank, 2-5/16-Inch Ball by CURT at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 17063. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Your route is planned and the trails are calling, but before you can cover any ground, you need to start with a solid connection between your tow vehicle and trailer. The CURT MV round bar weight distribution hitch offers a smooth ride and level towing with its heavy-duty components and built-in lubrication system. From travel trailers to popup campers, the CURT MV WD hitch is the perfect camping companion to let you Bring It. The strength of the MV round bar WD hitch begins with its heavy-duty,
Product Description & Reviews
Your route is planned and the trails are calling, but before you can cover any ground, you need to start with a solid connection between your tow vehicle and trailer. The CURT MV round bar weight distribution hitch offers a smooth ride and level towing with its heavy-duty components and built-in lubrication system. From travel trailers to popup campers, the CURT MV WD hitch is the perfect camping companion to let you Bring It. The strength of the MV round bar WD hitch begins with its heavy-duty, formed steel head. The formed construction allows for a precise design and supplies the durability needed to manage the weight of heavy trailers. Something unique to the MV weight distribution hitch is its grease zerk fittings, built directly into the head, allowing for easy, continuous lubrication at the spring bar mounting location. The spring bars are installed from the underside of the WD head and are made with forged steel for optimum strength. Like other CURT weight distribution hitches, the MV round bar comes with a highly adjustable shank and chain hookup brackets for the perfect amount of tension to level the load. The shank fits any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening, making it compatible with most class 3, class 4 and class 5 trailer hitches. The head is also compatible with our 2-1/2" weight distribution shanks to match the heaviest of class 5 hitches. The hookup brackets and spring bars of the CURT MV WD hitch use chains and a simple snap-up design for easy setup and adjustment. This particular MV round bar weight distribution hitch offers a towing capacity ranging from 10, 000 to 14, 000 lbs. GTW and 1, 000 to 1, 400 lbs. TW. It comes with installation hardware, a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball and a sway control unit #17200. To protect this WD hitch on the way to your next destination and beyond, it also comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish.
Features & Highlights
- LEVEL TOWING. This weight distribution hitch offers a smoother ride and improved control by distributing the tongue weight of the trailer across the vehicle-trailer combination and leveling the load. It also includes a trailer sway control bar to further enhance driver control by resisting trailer sway.
- CONTINUOUS LUBRICATION. This CURT weight distribution hitch with sway control is equipped with an integrated lubrication system for smooth, quiet towing. The hitch head has two easy-access grease zerk fittings that provide continuous lubrication while towing.
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This load-leveling hitch is constructed with a fabricated head and has 31-3/16-inch long forged steel spring bars. It is rated to tow 10, 000 to 14, 000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1, 000 to 1, 400 lbs. tongue weight.
- STANDARD FIT. To ensure maximum versatility, this stabilizer hitch comes with a highly adjustable 2-inch shank that fits virtually any industry-standard 2-inch trailer hitch receiver. It also includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16-inch trailer ball for ready coupling.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resilience to the elements, this weight distribution hitch with sway control is covered in a durable carbide black powder coat finish.Material:Blank
Weight Distributing Hitches
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
12.25 x 8 x 34.25 inches
12 x 9 x 34 inches
Have questions about this item (17063), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 17120, ean: 0612314171200,
When it comes to enjoying your passion, we think towing equipment should never be the limiting factor. This CURT weight distribution replacement shank is designed for heavy-duty towing, versatile adjustment of your weight distribution hitch and long-...
mpn: Yanmisxc70s4zp6g-02, ean: 0713135674427,
Features: Adopted of steel with strong mechanical fatigue resistance and durable in use High quality wire signal stability and strong anti - interference High-Accuracy sensor, standard five-core jack, ensure good electrical conductivity Oil resistant...
The innovative Pro Series Truncation weight distribution is engineered to provide the features you expect in a weight distribution kit at an economical price.10 year limited warranty. Includes weight distributing shank #63970. Head is compatible with...
mpn: 48734, ean: 0014717487344,
At Camco, we take pride in meeting the ever changing demands of a challenging marketplace while serving our most valuable asset, our customers.Adaptive Sway control. Hitch ball included.