CURT 60700 Original-Equipment-Style Gooseneck Hitch Super Duty, 30,000 lbs, 2-5/16-Inch Ball OEM Ford
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the CURT 60700 Original-Equipment-Style Gooseneck Hitch Super Duty, 30,000 lbs, 2-5/16-Inch Ball OEM Ford by CURT at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 60700. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ingenious design and reliability -- these words don't just describe the Ford Super Duty; they were the inspiration for the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford. This hitch is built to excel in two key things: ease of installation that comes from an ingenious design and safe, reliable towing even with heavy-duty gooseneck trailers. The Ford-compatible gooseneck hitch boasts a one-person installation. It is built with fewer pieces than competitor hitches to keep installation simple, and the pie
Product Description & Reviews
Ingenious design and reliability -- these words don't just describe the Ford Super Duty; they were the inspiration for the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford. This hitch is built to excel in two key things: ease of installation that comes from an ingenious design and safe, reliable towing even with heavy-duty gooseneck trailers. The Ford-compatible gooseneck hitch boasts a one-person installation. It is built with fewer pieces than competitor hitches to keep installation simple, and the pieces are designed to be compact so they can be lifted and bolted into place without the help of a second person. We've also eliminated a number of steps from the process to speed up installation time and reduce the number of modifications needed on the vehicle. The hitch does not require the exhaust or spare tire to be lowered. It requires no welding, temporary truck bed removal or even bed flange trimming. Best of all, pre-existing factory holes are used to mount the hitch to the truck's frame, meaning the only drilling necessary is for the gooseneck ball hole and safety chains in the truck bed. Once installed, the OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford offers simple operation and highly secure towing. It is rated to SAE J2638 standards to safely tow up to 30,000 lbs. GTW. Instead of a side handle mounted under the wheel well, it uses a latch-locking trailer ball. This patented 2 5/16" ball easily drops into the gooseneck head from above the truck bed and is secured in place with a simple quarter-turn of the latch. This Ford Super Duty gooseneck hitch also features heavy-duty 5/8" safety chain anchors for dependable security for your trailer, whether you're towing livestock, machinery or construction materials. To ensure maximum quality, the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ford is made right here on American soil. It comes with a tough A-coat finish to easily resist rust and scratches, and it is backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- FACTORY FIT. This original equipment gooseneck trailer hitch is uniquely designed to integrate with your truck like a factory gooseneck hitch. It features a removable 2-5/16-inch diameter ball to fit a wide variety of gooseneck couplers.
- DROP-IN BALL. Installing or removing the gooseneck ball from your truck bed couldn't be easier. It has a quarter-turn latch system that instantly secures it into place whenever needed. There are no tools, extra brackets or hardware required.
- TESTED STRENGTH. For secure towing of heavy-duty trailers, this factory-style gooseneck hitch is tested and rated for 30,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 7,500 lbs. vertical load (limited to lowest-rated towing component). The design is fully tested at our Detroit engineering facility according to SAE J2638 specifications for safety.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For dependable weather resistance, this OE gooseneck ball hitch is covered in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish. This finish protects the hitch body against rainwater, dirt, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY INSTALLATION. This gooseneck hitch is specially designed for a streamlined fit and factory-like integration with your truck. It requires no welding, bed flange trimming, bed removal or drilling except the truck bed holes. This particular OE hitch fits select models of Ford Super Duty trucks.
for Ford Super Duty, 30,000 lbs., 2-5/16-Inch Ball
8 x 18 x 24 inches
18 x 8 x 24 inches
Have questions about this item (60700), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 111583, ean: 0612314111589,
Connect to your lifestyle with a custom hitch receiver from CURT. All of our custom hitches are designed for a vehicle-specific fit, manufactured with pride, finished for industry-leading rust resistance and tested to rigorous SAE J684 standards for ...
mpn: 11431, ean: 0612314114313,
However you define adventure -- whether it's climbing onto the back of a mountain bike, hunting from the top of a tree stand or camping with the family a long way from nowhere -- CURT class 1 hitches provide a light-duty towing receiver to help you B...
mpn: 99314, ean: 0612314043811,
Outfit your vehicle with a complete towing kit with this trailer hitch and wiring harness package. It includes a class 3 hitch and a custom trailer wiring harness to plug in trailer lights. The class 3 hitch is specifically designed to fit certain ye...
mpn: 12107, ean: 0612314121076,
Whatever the next checkpoint is on your adventure -- whether it's getting your bike on the trail before sunrise or making it to the campground before dark -- CURT class 2 hitches let you Bring It with confidence. These receiver hitches are made to ha...