CURT 120473 Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount, 1-1/4-Inch Receiver Select Subaru Forester
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the CURT 120473 Class 2 Trailer Hitch with Ball Mount, 1-1/4-Inch Receiver Select Subaru Forester by CURT at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 120473. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A CURT trailer hitch is the key to pursuing your passions, whether you're taking the family boat out for an afternoon on the water or packing up the mountain bikes for a day on the trails. This CURT class 2 hitch is perfect for towing a small trailer, such as a boat trailer, lightweight camper or utility trailer. It can also be used to mount a hitch cargo carrier or bike rack (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 2 trailer hitch is made for a
Product Description & Reviews
A CURT trailer hitch is the key to pursuing your passions, whether you're taking the family boat out for an afternoon on the water or packing up the mountain bikes for a day on the trails. This CURT class 2 hitch is perfect for towing a small trailer, such as a boat trailer, lightweight camper or utility trailer. It can also be used to mount a hitch cargo carrier or bike rack (never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 2 trailer hitch is made for a vehicle-specific fit. It is engineered to seamlessly integrate with select years of the Subaru Forester (see application info to verify fitment). It is rated for 3, 500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight. It is also equipped with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" hitch receiver to accept the included ball mount. The ball mount that comes with this hitch kit has a 3/4" trailer ball hole and can be positioned in the drop or rise orientation for level towing with your specific trailer (trailer ball not included). Like all CURT custom receiver hitches, this class 2 hitch is designed, manufactured, finished and tested with the utmost care. It is engineered for a precise fit, easy installation, maximum towing strength and an integrated look on the vehicle. It is also tested to SAE J684 protocols for safety. This class 2 trailer hitch is finished with our industry-leading dual-coat process for unparalleled rust, chip and UV resistance. It is descaled for a smooth surface, submersed in liquid Bonderite for rust prevention inside and out, covered with a highly durable powder coat, and finally co-cured for a dependable shield against the elements. This class 2 hitch comes with a ball mount, hitch pin and mounting hardware for a complete installation.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. With a strong, welded steel build, this class 2 hitch is rated for 3, 500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- HIGHLY VERSATILE. Add useful, versatile towing options to your vehicle with this class 2 trailer hitch kit. It features a standard 1-1/4-inch receiver, and it includes a 1-1/4-inch ball mount with a 3/4-inch ball hole, allowing you to tow a small trailer or remove the ball mount to install a cargo carrier or bike rack (trailer ball sold separately).
- DUAL-COAT FINISH. For industry-leading rust, chip and UV resistance inside and out, this tow hitch is submersed in a liquid Bonderite coating and co-cured with a durable black powder coat finish.
- EASY INSTALLATION. The vehicle-specific design of this class 2 hitch kit makes trailer hitch installation faster and easier. This hitch is designed to fit select models of the Subaru Forester. It includes a ball mount for ready towing and all necessary hardware for a complete install.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. Each CURT class 2 trailer hitch design is thoroughly tested at our Detroit facility, using real vehicles in real-world conditions. Our hitches are tested to SAE J684 specifications to give you confidence and safety on the road ahead.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish; One-Year Parts)
38 x 9 x 29 inches
29.4 x 9.2 x 37.7 inches
Have questions about this item (120473), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 99317, ean: 0612314043842,
Outfit your vehicle with a complete towing kit with this trailer hitch and wiring harness package. It includes a class 3 hitch and a custom trailer wiring harness to plug in trailer lights. The class 3 hitch is specifically designed to fit certain ye...
mpn: 11368, ean: 0612314113682,
However you define adventure -- whether it's climbing onto the back of a mountain bike, hunting from the top of a tree stand or camping with the family a long way from nowhere -- CURT class 1 hitches provide a light-duty towing receiver to help you B...
mpn: 116813, ean: 0612314116812,
Connect to your lifestyle with a custom hitch receiver from CURT. All of our custom hitches are designed for a vehicle-specific fit, manufactured with pride, finished for industry-leading rust resistance and tested to rigorous SAE J684 standards for ...
mpn: 13128, ean: 0612314131280,
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They...