Beech Lane RV White Roof Sealant Tape 4'' x 30', Permanently Stops Camper Roof Leaks, Installation, UV and Weatherproof Sealant, Self Priming Tape Creates an Instant Seal
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Beech Lane RV White Roof Sealant Tape 4'' x 30', Permanently Stops Camper Roof Leaks, Installation, UV and Weatherproof Sealant, Self Priming Tape Creates an Instant Seal by Beech Lane at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: BL-102-30. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ultra Sticky White Sealant Tape For Roof Leaks - 4'' x 30' - Save big over eternabond high priced tape with this tape that immediately stops RV roof leaks for good. Works great for sealing RVs, motorhomes, trailers, fifth wheels, airstreams, vans, buses, and more! **NOTE: Does not stick to silicone. Do not use the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone and etc. Make sure to apply pressure to the tape when installing or it will not bond c
Product Description & Reviews
Ultra Sticky White Sealant Tape For Roof Leaks - 4" x 30' - Save big over eternabond high priced tape with this tape that immediately stops RV roof leaks for good. Works great for sealing RVs, motorhomes, trailers, fifth wheels, airstreams, vans, buses, and more! **NOTE: Does not stick to silicone. Do not use the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone and etc. Make sure to apply pressure to the tape when installing or it will not bond completely** INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Clean surface and let dry completely. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning. **Mineral spirits and certain solvent residue can prevent butyl from bonding to install surface** 2. Remove the clear plastic release liner to reveal the grey sticky side of the tape. Keep the adhesive side of tape clean and dry. Apply tape to the surface. 3. The tape needs pressure to bond completely. Otherwise it will come off at a later time. Apply pressure to the tape to activate bonding process. The firmer the pressure or rubbing applied, the faster the bond. Use a roofer's roller over the tape to get the quickest, best bond. TIPS TO RELEASE THE CLEAR PLASTIC LINER: Grab outer edges with thumb & forefingers. Push fingers together, bunching the tape in the middle. In a fast motion, snap the tape forward and backward 7-10 times. Push fingers together again, allowing liner to "pop" from the tape. Peel liner from tape and apply to prepared surface.
Features & Highlights
- 4" x 30' ROLL WATERPROOF, STICKY WHITE SEALANT TAPE STOPS RV LEAKS - Tired of irritating RV roof leaks? Stop them in their tracks with this high quality sealant tape that gets the job done. Works on Metals, EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, and TPO. Does not stick to silicone. Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning.
- PROPRIETARY SELF PRIMING TECHNOLOGY BONDS INSTANTLY WHEN INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS ARE FOLLOWED- Are you ready for an immediate, affordable solution to faulty camper roof seams? Avoid structure rot, ceiling stains, and shelling out your hard earned money for repairs by using Beech Lane's RV Tape for an immediate self priming seal. Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface temperature is below 48F. Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues during install.
- UNIQUE FLEXIBLE TAPE STRUCTURE ALLOWS FOR HASSLE FREE DIY INSTALLATION BY YOUR AVERAGE JOE- Unlike other messy roof leak solutions that need to be repeated to keep leaks at bay, Beech Lane RV tape is applied one time for a permanent fix and can be installed by anyone! Avoid days of back breaking labor of having to strip and re-caulk your RV roof seams. Spend your time relaxing in your rig at your favority spot instead of worrying if your newest caulk job will hold!
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR A 20 YEARS OF CONTINOUS OUTDOOR EXPOSURE AND RESISTANCE TO ALL WEATHER- When you are miles from the closest hardware store, Beech Lane's sealant tape will come to your rescue. Have no fear when that dreaded hail storm comes, the old caulking starts to crack on the road, or your skylight starts to drip water in your rig mid trip. A must have accessory on board for leak emergencies on any RV trip.
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY- Stops your RV Leaks For A Lifetime Or Your Money Back Guaranteed
Cleaning, Storage & Maintenance
6.14 x 4.06 x 6.18 inches
Have questions about this item (BL-102-30), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Beech Lane, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
10' Sections are cut from new master rolls. Seal any rip, tear, or open seam in any surface with RoofSeal. RoofSeal is the best solution for leak repair. It is the choice of professional roof repair specialists, on virtually all roof types including ...
mpn: DF-RK800-SN, ean: 0030955023540,
Dura Faucet is a leading RV faucet manufacturer and is proud to be a part of this great American tradition. Enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with buying a Dura Faucet. Our RV faucets are manufactured using premium materials which means years of uni...
mpn: RP-SELRC-1, ean: 0677917009237,
Sold individually -this product is designed and made by DICOR Corp. With the classic look, the right color Combos and materials, it works just as well with any situation. Manufactured in United States.RV maintenance & repair miscellaneous this produc...
Dirty streaking is caused by slow creeping moisture and overnight dew or drizzle mixed with the dirt which runs down the sides where the sun bakes the dirt onto the surface. The OriginalEZE GUTTERS help to eliminate these ugly black streaks by channe...