CURT 45311 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-3/4-Inch Rise
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the CURT 45311 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Ball Mount, Fits 2-Inch Receiver, 10,000 lbs. GTW, 1-1/4-Inch Ball Hole, 4-Inch Drop, 2-3/4-Inch Rise by CURT at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 45311. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2'' x 2'' shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).
Product Description & Reviews
When you demand more from your towing equipment, CURT class 4 ball mounts answer the call. Our heavy-duty ball mounts are constructed from quality steel and feature a 2" x 2" shank. They are built to complement CURT class 4 trailer hitches and are perfect for towing large boat trailers, RVs, livestock and horse trailers as well as a variety of other farm and industrial-type trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a few different drop height options and the ability to flip for optional rise, CURT class 4 ball mounts are built to work as hard as you do, from sunup to sundown. This class 4 ball mount has a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and tongue weight rating of 1,000 lbs. It has a standard drop of 4" or can be flipped to provide 2-3/4" of rise. It also features a hollow shank, allowing an anti-rattle hitch pin or lock to be used for reduced noise and vibration. As with most of our ball mount line, CURT class 4 ball mounts are CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled to create a flawless product. We finish our heavy-duty ball mounts in a gloss black powder coat to give them superior rust, chip and UV resistance. They also come with 1-1/4" ball hole to accept a trailer ball with a 1-1/4" shank.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 4-inch drop and 2-3/4-inch rise to promote level towing with your own particular vehicle-trailer setup.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-1/4-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-1/4-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately). This allows you to tow a wide variety of trailers, from campers to utility trailers to boat trailers and more!
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 4 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy. Then, secure the shank in place with a hitch pin or hitch lock (sold separately).
Receiver Extenders & Adapters
21 x 10 x 42 inches
4.8 x 2 x 14.2 inches
Have questions about this item (45311), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: CDMM-E, ean: 0649075003785,
This is a Marinco Power Products soft, santoprene Adapter Male-Male CouplerConstructed of solid weatherproof materials, UL listed, CSA listed, NEMA 3R and NEMA 4 rated for wet locations. CLS Series inline connectors have a non-conductive retaining sc...
mpn: 8WEGWIE, ean: 0750253645762,
Bolts to 3'' channel. 4-hole staggered bolt pattern for a universal fit. Equipped with the innovative new nylon EZ latch handle and is zinc plated for resistance to corrosion. Please note: 1/2 inch mounting hardware is not included.Simply raise the l...
mpn: 0287740300, ean: 0787854300752,
20K Gooseneck Coupler Kit.Bulldog 0287740300 Gooseneck Coupler; 20000 lbs.; Incl. Locking Pin Assembly/Locking Pin Cover/Labels;. Authorized Dealer - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Bulldog. 0287740300. Warranty: Yes.
mpn: 28287, ean: 0086693282879,
Trailer Coupler, Class IV, Capacity GVW 7000 lb. , Black Primer Finish, Ball Size 2 In. , For Use With Trailer and Tow Vehicle, Features Tongue Mount Style, Built In A Frame Jack Mounting Location, High Strength Steel for 50 Degrees Trailer Tongue, H...