CURT 56307 Vehicle-Side Custom RV Blade 7-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Ford F-150
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the CURT 56307 Vehicle-Side Custom RV Blade 7-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Ford F-150 by CURT at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 56307. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long
Product Description & Reviews
You have a picture in mind of your next destination -- maybe it's the boat landing at your favorite fishing spot, maybe it's a campsite that overlooks one of nature's masterpieces, or maybe it's the next big jobsite. However, turning that picture into a reality takes more than just daydreaming. It takes a solid connection and the right amount of power. CURT custom wiring is made with some of the most sophisticated technology in the industry and is designed to install with ease, giving you a long-lasting electrical connection for your towing setup. If your vehicle is not equipped with wiring for towing a trailer, CURT custom wiring is the ideal solution. A custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that plugs into your vehicle's electrical system and provides a standard trailer wiring connection. This is done using two or more vehicle-specific, OEM-compatible connectors to plug into the taillight assembly or other wiring system, eliminating the need for cutting, splicing and soldering during installation. Custom wiring harnesses are made vehicle-specific, and while they are not available for all vehicles, they do offer one of the fastest, easiest and most secure ways to wire a vehicle for towing. This particular harness provides a 7-way RV blade connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Ford F-150 (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). It comes with all necessary wiring components to establish a reliable trailer wiring connection, including a 7-way RV blade socket. It also comes with a dust cover to keep the connector clean when not in use and a one-year limited warranty to ensure your satisfaction.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO INSTALL. No cutting! No splicing! This trailer wiring harness plugs into existing factory wiring on your vehicle and equips it with a standard RV blade 7-pin trailer wiring connector for plugging in and towing a trailer.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONNECTOR. The 7-way trailer wiring can be used to connect trailer taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes and an auxiliary power wire. 7-pin trailer wiring is popular on a wide variety of heavy-duty trailers, such as 5th wheel trailers and gooseneck trailers.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This vehicle-trailer wiring harness is designed for select models of the Ford F-150, ensuring the easiest possible installation and the most reliable wiring connection.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of the 7-pin vehicle wiring socket is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode. The wires are also protected by a slit loom sleeve to keep them bundled together and well protected.
- SPRING-LOADED COVER. To promote long-lasting use and weather resistance, this 7-pin trailer wiring harness comes with a spring-loaded dust cover. It protects the 7-way RV blade connector when not in use, shielding it from the outdoor elements and internal corrosion.
One-Year Limited Warranty
9 x 3 x 11 inches
7.64 x 3.58 x 8.58 inches
Have questions about this item (56307), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: BX8848, ean: 0798459001906,
Connects the towed vehicle's light system to the RV's wiring to provide tail lights, turn signals and brake lights when towingDiodes prevent electrical back feed which can be damaging to the towed vehicle's wiring system. Includes wiring harness and ...
7 way Trailer Wiring Harness and 4 way Adapter. Custom fit to Chrysler Group LLC wiring specifications. Mopar wire connectors minimize the need for wire splicing and feature a protective wrapping that guards against weather and abrasion. Feature high...
Manufactured from top quality components, this is your inexpensive replacement option for your rebuild, repair, and maintenance needs. When you select a genuine OEM part - you can rely on the high quality and effectiveness of the product and brand wi...
A high-quality trailer wiring kit for your Rover exclusively from the parts specialists at Atlantic British.Easy plug-and-play installation that seamlessly converts your Land Rover wiring plug to a standard Flat 4 North American specification.Support...