CURT 25227 Black A-Frame Trailer Coupler Accepts 2-5/16-Inch Hitch Ball, 12,500 lbs
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the CURT 25227 Black A-Frame Trailer Coupler Accepts 2-5/16-Inch Hitch Ball, 12,500 lbs by CURT at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 25227. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance. As the name indicates, CURT A-
Product Description & Reviews
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance. As the name indicates, CURT A-frame couplers are meant to mount onto trailers with an A-shaped tongue. They are stronger than straight-tongue couplers and are especially common on RV trailers. This particular A-frame coupler features a sleeve-lock latch and a solid neck for increased strength and security. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable carbide black finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear. This CURT A-frame sleeve-lock coupler features a gross trailer weight capacity of 12, 500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 1, 875 lbs. It fits a 2-5/16" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
Features & Highlights
- PRECISE FIT. This trailer coupler is designed to mount onto an A-frame trailer tongue and couple to any standard 2-5/16-inch diameter trailer ball.
- SECURE COUPLING. The sleeve-lock latch mechanism of this trailer tongue coupler fully encompasses the trailer ball when coupled, providing maximum security and safety for towing.
- ENHANCED SECURITY. The sleeve-lock latch accepts a safety pin or coupler lock that passes completely through the neck of the coupler, ensuring maximum security for heavy-duty loads.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Constructed from high-strength steel with a solid steel neck, this trailer ball coupler is rated as a class 4 trailer coupler and has a capacity of 12, 500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1, 875 lbs. tongue weight.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To easily outlast the elements, including rain, snow, dirt, road grime and more, this A-frame tongue trailer coupler is finished in a durable black powder coat and makes a great boat trailer coupler.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
10.2 x 17 x 5 inches
8.8 x 3.5 x 18 inches
Have questions about this item (25227), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 55580, ean: 0612314555802,
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unle...
mpn: 23556, ean: 5662252465140,
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between ...
mpn: 16204, ean: 0612314162048,
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th whee...
mpn: 80176, ean: 0612314001415,
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncou...