CURT 55580 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Toyota Sienna
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the CURT 55580 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Toyota Sienna by Curt Manufacturing at Johnson RV Sales. MPN: 55580. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipmen
Product Description & Reviews
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicle's power system. This harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and comes with a circuit-protected converter. It is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Toyota Sienna van (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at ). CURT custom wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited to give you peace of mind.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO INSTALL. No cutting! No splicing! This trailer wiring harness plugs into existing factory wiring on your vehicle and equips it with a standard 4-pin trailer wiring connector for plugging in and towing a trailer.
- STANDARD CONNECTOR. The 4-flat trailer wiring can be used to connect trailer taillights, brake lights and turn signals. 4-way trailer wiring is popular on a wide variety of trailers, adding versatile towing options for your vehicle.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This vehicle-trailer wiring harness is designed for select models of the Toyota Sienna, ensuring the easiest possible installation and the most reliable wiring connection.
- RELIABLE POWER. This 4-way trailer wiring harness is built with surface mount technology. This type of circuitry generates less heat, optimal light intensity and durable performance.
- DUST COVER. To promote long-lasting use and weather resistance, this 4-pin trailer wiring harness comes with a rubber dust cover. It easily fits onto the 4-way flat connector when not in use, protecting it against the outdoor elements and internal corrosion.
One-Year Limited Warranty
4 x 3 x 9 inches
3.86 x 2.76 x 8.58 inches
Have questions about this item (55580), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Curt Manufacturing, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 23556, ean: 5662252465140,
If you own multiple trailers or frequently tow a variety of loads, you know how much time and money are spent tailoring your towing system to each and every individual trailer. There is nothing more inconvenient than switching back and forth between ...
mpn: 16204, ean: 0612314162048,
Knowing that your 5th wheel trailer hitch is properly mounted in your truck bed is vitally important to the success of your towing. Without a firm attachment point, a 5th wheel hitch is rendered useless to your tow vehicle. When you choose a 5th whee...
mpn: 80176, ean: 0612314001415,
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncou...
mpn: 56378, ean: 0612314563784,
Stress is the last thing you should feel when towing a trailer -- whether you're hauling your RV to that favorite camping destination, your ATVs up to the hunting grounds or your fishing boat to the new hidden hotspot. At CURT, we think your towing e...